Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Class member introduction: Sarah Cook

profile photo 2.10

Hello! I’m Sarah Cook and I am very proud to be a member of the inaugural class of the AGL program in Georgia.

I am the Special Projects Coordinator at the Georgia Center of Innovation for Agribusiness, a program of of the Georgia Department of Economic Development. The Center of Innovation for Agribusiness provides expertise and connections to help Georgia’s agribusiness industry grow and compete globally by connecting clients directly to key resources, emerging technologies and university research. At the Center, I am responsible for planning major events and I also work with agritourism operations and small food processors.

Personally, I am married to my high school sweetheart, Justin, and we have an 18 month old son, Wyatt. I am graduate of Georgia Southern University with a BBA in Regional Economic Development and I am currently pursuing a graduate degree at the University of Georgia in Agricultural Leadership.

I look forward to sharing my experience in AGL and the opportunity to grow, enhance, and advocate for the agriculture and forestry industries in Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment